Yehliu Geopark

1.24.2018 Yehliu Geopark

Mars on Earth.























Ever dreamed of going to Mars? Lucky you, it is possible even without using a spacecraft and without wearing a space suit. Yehliu Geopark looks close to Mars in a way that various rock formations reside here, including the Queen's Head, Sea Candles, Fairy Shoe, and many more.

As you can see, my photos from Yehliu Geopark are based on my perspective, how I see it. In my opinion, I think Yehliu is beautiful not because of the different geological formations that can be found but because of the relaxation it can give to one's body and soul. The view inside the geopark was breathtaking. I can't deny the fact that there are a lot of spots where people can shoot to take incredible shots. Without a doubt, Yehliu Geopark is a must place to visit when in Taiwan.

How to get there? From Taipei, the easiest way is to book a ride, but if you want to maximize your day trip to Yehliu and visit Jiufen and Shifen as well, this offer from Klook can be perfect for you.

♡ ♡ ♡

Post a Comment

Let's keep in touch!

© hole.. Design by FCD